Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Scythe (95)
About raid loot... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAbout raid loot... - Page 2 I_voting_barAbout raid loot... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shaerty (79)
About raid loot... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAbout raid loot... - Page 2 I_voting_barAbout raid loot... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ricky (53)
Vend (33)
Aliora (21)
destinylord (18)
Deadroe (18)
Oddball (16)
Cogline (12)
Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
No user

About raid loot...

+4
Scythe
Deadroe
Shaerty
Cataclysmic
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

About raid loot... - Page 2 Empty Re: About raid loot...

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:06 pm

What if it sort of applies to Inter? I mean... I did run lots of roix, but only so I could get into raids.

Plus, my performance is good.

If I were you guys, I'd also avoid inviting players who lack in ability, as they've proven several times that they don't know what they're doing.

And if they wanna get invites, they should ask for help to improve. I'd be happy to help.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2