Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Scythe (95)
About loot system... I_vote_lcapAbout loot system... I_voting_barAbout loot system... I_vote_rcap 
Shaerty (79)
About loot system... I_vote_lcapAbout loot system... I_voting_barAbout loot system... I_vote_rcap 
Ricky (53)
Vend (33)
Aliora (21)
destinylord (18)
Deadroe (18)
Oddball (16)
Cogline (12)
Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
No user

About loot system...

3 posters

Go down

About loot system... Empty About loot system...

Post  Ricky Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:43 pm

So finally I found time to post a topic about the loot system.
Why a loot system you might ask?-Because of all the QQ'ing about "wrong" people get T5 and T6.
Usually we gave Tier gear to higest roller,but now by typing "/roll" you show interest of getting the Tier piece.
Once the rolling finishes the Loot Council will decide who gets the Tier piece.When the Loot Council decides about loot they consider if you are a active player or not,your leaving in middle of raids,your dps/healing done...etc.
Sometimes after the boss is down we will give Tier piece to ppl who deserved
it,but didn't get it last time.So i dont want QQ'ing about this BECAUSE eventually you will get a Tier piece just like everyone else.
Ricky
Ricky
Boss
Boss

https://unison.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

About loot system... Empty Re: About loot system...

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Yeah, question about particular performance... say I die during a bossfight... will that influence my chances? And won't people who already have good gear get priority for even lower-tier stuff? I mean... I could be doing lots more on inter with the right stuff, but... I can't until I get some better items if you understand.

I'm just using myself as an example... I mean, I QQ a lot, but... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ricky Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:35 pm

I won't take in mind the dieing on bosses...but if you die on every boss fight I will take it in mind.And I take in mind also if you are farming for BoJ gear or just sitting on your ass and waiting something to drop.Let's say if a mage was farming for BoJ legs and you were sitting on your ass and the pants from Kaz drop...The Mage who farmed for BoJ legs gets the Kaz legs.Simple?
Ricky
Ricky
Boss
Boss

https://unison.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  destinylord Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:25 am

what about people form other guilds? will they have the same roll system?
destinylord
destinylord
Bank Treasurer
Bank Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:08 pm

destinylord wrote:what about people form other guilds? will they have the same roll system?

Yes they will
Scythe
Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down