Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Scythe (95)
Recent events I_vote_lcapRecent events I_voting_barRecent events I_vote_rcap 
Shaerty (79)
Ricky (53)
Vend (33)
Aliora (21)
destinylord (18)
Deadroe (18)
Oddball (16)
Cogline (12)
Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
No user

Recent events

4 posters

Go down

Recent events Empty Recent events

Post  Shaerty Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:58 pm

I'm making a statement here, because of the recent events.

Since yesterday Jeezomg has created a new guild called The Burning Blade ( it was around already if I'm not mistaken) and a lot of the actively raiding people in the guild left to join him (I think). Jeez asked me before if that was ok with me. Because I didn't think a lot of people would be joining him, I said it was fine by me. Apparently that was a mistake in judgement by myself.

I can't say I'm not shocked by some people leaving and I'm hurt by this. There isn't anything I will do to change your minds though. If you've left Unison to join Jeezomg, then I assume you made up your mind and thought about the choice really hard.

I hope you have fun and I wish you all the best of luck with the new guild.

I will not give up on the raiding, though, so expect me to be a competitor from now on. I will also not invite you guys to my raids, simply because I feel betrayed (even though it's just a game) and find the whole thing disrespectful to my efforts for the guild. It will need time to heal. After that, I will see...

Sincerely
Shaerty
Shaerty
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Recent events Empty Re: Recent events

Post  Jaguar* Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:01 am

gl there jeez, even tho ur decision was kinda hasty and wrong(?).revolution eh?No
msg for u? u gotta treat others like how u want to b treated by others, that will solve ur problem.

Jaguar*
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliora Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:05 am

Jaguar* wrote:jeez, u gotta treat others like how u want to b treated by others, that will solve ur problem.

The exact words! I also want to use this topic for a place to describe how shocked I am of all people who left guild and just...said nothing. People are ungrateful? Hell yeah, they are! Then go and talk me about respect and honor, Jeez...

Divide and conquer - a strategy known from long ago for its efficiency. Just 1 simple things its used to defeat enemies, not backstab your friends!

Aliora

Back to top Go down

Post  Dany (vasada) Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:24 am

i say this was mutany and betrail ! there was nothing wrong with the guild to call for this so called revolution ! and i never expect it to come from jeezomg -.-
he was i my point of view a great man with great leadership expectaion but after his last evant i'm shocked and stunned litterly not just from jezz but from the ppl who folowed him!

as for:: (I will not give up on the raiding, though, so expect me to be a competitor from now on. I will also not invite you guys to my raids, simply because I feel betrayed) i'm with you all the way shaerty!
*i suggest we regroup our ranks and train up the new ppl for big raids.

and for the ones who left the guild.. expect to be ignored from now on.

Sincerely
vasada

Dany (vasada)
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaguar* Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:49 am

meh cool it down.
u left coz u disappointed just coz shae told u not to make ur raids of ur own? not coz he hates u and ur friends like u said..
double DKP raids in guild sux.. well, u can transfer the DKP, but u didnt run with the same rules which shae hav charted i guess? that caused a chaos in last TK , a shammy wanted a glove for his MS in OS roll or something, he yelled @ shae for some mins, cool huh?
and im too shocked or more like feeling bad abt ppl who followed u like " a flock of sheep falling into pit by following one"
+ the server population is kinda low atm, do we really need this split? we would hav been the 3rd group doing BTs in horde side.
cool it, cut caps, grow up, feel free to ask for inv if u realise the situation.
guild ranks are nothing if u feeling bad abt the demotion.

i still wish u gl if u gonna make "The burning blade" raiding guild tho.
P.S im gonna make a guild "the razor blade" feel free to ask inv if u dont wanna join unison back. <3 dramas so i can post walls of text

Jaguar*
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum