Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Scythe (95)
Ok so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here) I_vote_lcapOk so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here) I_voting_barOk so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here) I_vote_rcap 
Shaerty (79)
Ok so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here) I_vote_lcapOk so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here) I_voting_barOk so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here) I_vote_rcap 
Ricky (53)
Vend (33)
Aliora (21)
destinylord (18)
Deadroe (18)
Oddball (16)
Cogline (12)
Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
No user

Ok so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here)

4 posters

Go down

Ok so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here) Empty Ok so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here)

Post  sfeteca Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Ok so here are 3 videos i have edited and uploaded allready:
this is the first video i took just to see how it gona look like

and those are from SSC on 11.04.2011

Enjoy the HD Razz

sfeteca
User
User

Back to top Go down

Ok so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here) Empty Re: Ok so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here)

Post  Adoks Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 pm

I like the second video the most Razz

Adoks
User
User

Back to top Go down

Ok so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here) Empty Re: Ok so there are the videos from raids(ill post more here)

Post  Scythe Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Dam thats a clean ui unlike my shamans xD Also liking the song skilet hero as first one on second vid
Scythe
Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vend Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 pm

So jelly of how neat your ui is D:
Btw, you guys should try judging Seal of Justice on Leo for his human phase. Dps have said it really help when he WWs.

Vend
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum