Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Scythe (95)
The new ranks I_vote_lcapThe new ranks I_voting_barThe new ranks I_vote_rcap 
Shaerty (79)
Ricky (53)
Vend (33)
Aliora (21)
destinylord (18)
Deadroe (18)
Oddball (16)
Cogline (12)
Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
No user

The new ranks

3 posters

Go down

The new ranks Empty The new ranks

Post  Shaerty Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 pm

I will publish the new ranks and the explanation on them in here. Check here for changes on them also!

I will also appoint one or two ppl that will get the rank of Treasurer, i.d. supervisors of the bank.
Shaerty
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

The new ranks Empty Re: The new ranks

Post  Shaerty Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:32 am

Ok here are the new ranks:

Ass: if you've done something wrong or if you are just plain annoying, you'll get this demoted to this rank. It has the same privileges of someone who's silenced by a GM, meaning none whatsoever. If you're demoted a lot, a guildkick might be incoming. This is to ensure good behaviour in the guildchat.

Peon: This rank is for the new people. They will be automatically promoted after a few days if they behave and show us (Officers and me) that they want to improve themselves further.

Grunt: The rank for none-70s and people that aren't geared yet to get the Blood guard rank.

Blood guard: When you are a bit persistent in getting your character geared you'll almost automatically get promoted to this rank. For reference, you need to have at least 5 epics and some D3 gear, if you're a real pve'er, or if you want to do more pvp, full s2 gear.

Centurion: The more seasoned people will advance to this rank, if they've done Kara, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair and have full epic gear (PvE) or if they've acquired 4/5 pieces of the S4 gear set (PvP)

Warlord: This rank is for the most experienced players in our guild. This rank is only given by me. The criteria are:
Experience in Hyjal Summit, Serpentshrine Cavern, The Eye and Black Temple (PvE)
Full s4 gear (PvP)
I should add, that these aren't all the criteria, if you want to get this rank through PvE gameplay, you should know that you won't get the rank, simply by getting in these raids and winning gear. Your attitude and gameplay will be monitored before you get promoted. Afk'ing a lot and other things that are considered unproductive during raids, will be noted and will result in not getting promoted.

Treasurer: This rank is one of the most important ones of the guild, because it involves complete control of the bank. This is not a rank a lot of people will be able to get, for obvious reasons. If you want to be given this responsibility, you can NOT have any other people have access to your account, also for obvious reasons.

High Warlord: These are the officers of the guild. The people that get this rank have tried and keep on trying to make your guild fun to be in. If you have a question, you should ask one of these guys. You can always ask me anything ofcourse.

It should be stated, that these ranks are still up for change. If there are some changes made, I'll let you know through the Guild Message. Also, you should see these ranks as a reward for your hard work, gearing or other deeds. This to have something of an achievement system in our guild.
Shaerty
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliora Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 am

Hello to everyone, as this is my first post Smile
Excellent work on the ranks, Shae. Keep up the good work.
If you have any problems/questions/suggestions you can find me ingame, Aliora.

Aliora

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Nice shae i should be more active tho atm VV is taking most of my time + lovely weather here atm so trying to enjoy that also
Scythe
Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum