Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Scythe (95)
Let's fucking raid hardcore again! I_vote_lcapLet's fucking raid hardcore again! I_voting_barLet's fucking raid hardcore again! I_vote_rcap 
Shaerty (79)
Let's fucking raid hardcore again! I_vote_lcapLet's fucking raid hardcore again! I_voting_barLet's fucking raid hardcore again! I_vote_rcap 
Ricky (53)
Vend (33)
Aliora (21)
destinylord (18)
Deadroe (18)
Oddball (16)
Cogline (12)
Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
No user

Let's fucking raid hardcore again!

+2
Estha
Ricky
6 posters

Go down

Let's fucking raid hardcore again! Empty Let's fucking raid hardcore again!

Post  Ricky Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:58 am

Since the merge happened all we've been doing is BT(either Asylum's either Deadwar's).So why not raid with guild again?I mean guys remember our first Archi kill?And how we would farm him every week over and over?Fuck I miss those raiding days full of enthusiasm and I sure can say that raiding with my guild>raiding with Asylum.So fuck guys let's start hardcore raiding again.AND YES VEND YOU CAN COME ON A ALT.And guys don't fucking say you don't want these raids to happen again.
Ricky
Ricky
Boss
Boss

https://unison.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Let's fucking raid hardcore again! Empty Re: Let's fucking raid hardcore again!

Post  Estha Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:03 am

I got directed here by Sengarous (whether it was Tuku or Vend, I don't know, but it doesn't really matter), and after re-activating my idle account, I figured I may as well reply.

It also doesn't really matter considering I'm not in the guild any longer -- except on my rogue because I'm too lazy to gquit in the middle of pvping -- but if you want a blunt opinion: you're being hopeful, Ricky. I personally think it's kind of silly to state you want to begin guild-raiding again as I'm sure you know the BT pandemic has set in and everyone, including yourself, is too preoccupied with it to really care about anything else. If you manage to convince people otherwise, then truly kudos to you, but I think you'll have a fairly difficult time. The truth is that people are less likely to listen to a person telling them to be less occupied with BT when that speaker is occupied in the same way.

In the case of Deadwar: while he may be an idiot, he runs a somewhat successful BT raid -- albeit after numerous wipes unless he's perfected things since the last time I'd been there -- up to the Illidari Council. No Illidan yet, but it doesn't require much wishful thinking for people who really want a full BT to keep coming to his raids when there's just one boss left to be killed.

With Asylum: while he may take a select group of people with him, I'm fairly sure that you'll find yourself scheduling your guild raids around any of Asylum's runs -- similarly to the way FM horde raids were scheduled around FM ally raids because it was too hard to raid without the few allies who also had horde characters, if you caught the connection. The reason for this being that people with a reasonable amount of DKP would probably rather go with Asylum (perhaps even if it isn't a BT run) because they've racked up enough/could gather more DKP to purchase something they've been desiring rather than relying on rolls against 5 other rollers.

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it's the only realistic conclusion you'll get to just by doing a simple /who z-Black Temple and seeing that, during Asylum's runs and during Deadwar's runs, many of Unison's core members (excluding Shae) and many of Unison's leftover rejected (but decent) dps, respectively, go to the Asy or Deadwar run. Essentially, the guild's split. Either way, good luck with it. If anyone can help you, it'd be Shae, since he's become the torch-bearer for organising raids that resemble anything like the way the old Unison raids used to be (and congo rats to him for doing so, someone needed to).

Estha
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaerty Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Ok first of all, I'm pretty flattered by Estha's reply... lova ya bro Smile

Second of all, I think you've been raiding a bit too long with Asylum, Ricky.
No offence though, but in the meantime I have been raiding everything else
with the guild and pretty much everyone else I found on the server that wants
to come. I think you were too busy raiding BT when these raids went on.

It's cool to see people like Pirke in the guild now though (if you're reading this,
Pirke, welcome again Smile) and others like intoxecated, sorry for those whose names
I forgot just now.

Estha's right though, everyone wants a piece of BT now, so the other raids like
TK and SSC and Hyjal Summit, are gonna suffer for it imo. I have however made
a name for myself on DW (boasting not intended) and that may help, but we'll see
where it goes.

I'm certainly in for helping you, but i'm not hopefull of doing guild-runs anytime soon,
it's way too early for that.
Shaerty
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 am

Shaerty wrote:
Second of all, I think you've been raiding a bit too long with Asylum, Ricky.
No offence though, but in the meantime I have been raiding everything else
with the guild and pretty much everyone else I found on the server that wants
to come. I think you were too busy raiding BT when these raids went on.

Estha's right though, everyone wants a piece of BT now, so the other raids like
TK and SSC and Hyjal Summit, are gonna suffer for it imo. I have however made
a name for myself on DW (boasting not intended) and that may help, but we'll see
where it goes.

but i'm not hopefull of doing guild-runs anytime soon,
it's way too early for that.

This is tru guild runs are out for now, i kno i dnt log as much as i should but i just dnt seee the point as i cant raid with either valk or scy all i get is i dnt kno how good u are. DW players are just i'm more eliet than u attitude on horde side, so for me it's easier to get raids on my alliance toon in innkeepers.
Scythe
Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ricky Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Scythe just come tank again for teh Horde side :<.We lack a pro drood tank D:
Ricky
Ricky
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaerty Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Valk if you'd come online, i'd invite you right away, no questions asked!
What Ricky said was true btw, we lack in druid tanks. Certainly good ones.
I can't make raids for now, but I'm planning on some pro-raiding in the week of the 6th of February, so be prepared, and log then!

CDs: they will burn!
Shaerty
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ricky Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 am

Shaerty wrote:

You got that right!
Ricky
Ricky
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:29 am

Shaerty wrote:Valk if you'd come online, i'd invite you right away, no questions asked!
What Ricky said was true btw, we lack in druid tanks. Certainly good ones.
I can't make raids for now, but I'm planning on some pro-raiding in the week of the 6th of February, so be prepared, and log then!

to join i would have to fit the raids around my alliance guild i cant just drop raiding with them atm all i do with them is hs ssc an tk and the odd gruul raid all times same 11am server time tho i cant post a exact day for each it depends on who is online
Scythe
Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaerty Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Ah well, we'll see. If you're on and we need you i'll ask. If there's a spot open and you want to join, you're in Smile
Shaerty
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:42 am

Shaerty wrote:Ah well, we'll see. If you're on and we need you i'll ask. If there's a spot open and you want to join, you're in Smile

hopefully not as boomkin Razz i prefer to tank now What a Face[wow]ag[/wow]
Scythe
Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anarial Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 am

Hey guys! I hope you haven't forgotten about me. Ana is still kicking and would love to come to some raids, especially if Shaerty is organizing them Smile Sorry for not being on as of late. Life has been murder and things have been hectic. Don't know if I'll be able to come during the week of Feb 6th, but I'll see if I have an opening. Anywho, looking forward to seeing all of you again ^^
Anarial
Anarial
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  jeezomg Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:49 pm

may i ask when guild raids will start ?
cuz none of guild leaders interest to make raids these days and really hate join other raids
btw i kinda bound to shaerty's raids and don't wanna save my char for others raids
jeezomg
jeezomg
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaerty Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Since Ricky has remade the ranks like before, I think guild raids aren't going to be around anytime soon. Tbh since I always ask guildies first for my raids, it's the closest thing to a guild raid you can get for now.
Shaerty
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down