Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Scythe (95)
Forums reputation and Thanks I_vote_lcapForums reputation and Thanks I_voting_barForums reputation and Thanks I_vote_rcap 
Shaerty (79)
Forums reputation and Thanks I_vote_lcapForums reputation and Thanks I_voting_barForums reputation and Thanks I_vote_rcap 
Ricky (53)
Vend (33)
Aliora (21)
destinylord (18)
Deadroe (18)
Oddball (16)
Cogline (12)
Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
No user

Forums reputation and Thanks

Go down

Forums reputation and Thanks Empty Forums reputation and Thanks

Post  Scythe Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 am

Now added Forum rep and thanks forusefull posts use it wisely or i will disable it agiain and wipe all rep
Scythe
Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Forums reputation and Thanks Empty Re: Forums reputation and Thanks

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:56 am

Forum rep? What's that?

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 am

Manos wrote:Forum rep? What's that?

Manos

Some one can now give u +1 rep per post if they find the infomation u provided usefull
Scythe
Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:20 pm

So, like, if one of my guides for a class/spec is useful, then some admin will give me a rep? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Manos wrote:So, like, if one of my guides for a class/spec is useful, then some admin will give me a rep? Razz

Yes but it aint just admins who can do it members can also do it, If u look at the right side of my post there are + and - icons there only small but as u can gather + = +1 and - = -1 rep.
Scythe
Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down