Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Top posters
    Scythe (95)
    Thread for lols I_vote_lcapThread for lols I_voting_barThread for lols I_vote_rcap 
    Shaerty (79)
    Thread for lols I_vote_lcapThread for lols I_voting_barThread for lols I_vote_rcap 
    Ricky (53)
    Vend (33)
    Aliora (21)
    destinylord (18)
    Deadroe (18)
    Oddball (16)
    Cogline (12)
    Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
    No user

Thread for lols

2 posters

Go down

Thread for lols Empty Thread for lols

Post  Vend Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:30 am

Made this thread on every other forum so.....
    Basically post what ever you think is funny. Picutes, videos etc etc.

Love this vid. Who's the Tank?

I'll also post that thing i was trying to post in the Screenshots thread:

A professor at University of Alabama was giving a lecture on the supernatural.
    To get a feel for his audience, he asks, 'How many people here believe in ghosts?'
    About 90 students raise their hands.
    'Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?'
    About 40 students raise their hands.
    'That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?'
    About 15 students raise their hand.
    'Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?'
    Three students raise their hands.
    'That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further... Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?'
    Way in the back, Bubba, Right Guard on the Tide football team, raised his hand.
    The professor takes off his glasses, and says 'Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience.'
    The big redneck student replied "Why not?" with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium.
    When he reached the front of the room, the professor asked, 'So, Bubba, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'
    Bubba replied, "Shoot Coach - I mean Professor, from where I sit way back there I thought you said 'Goats'!"

Vend
    User
    User

Back to top Go down

Thread for lols Empty Re: Thread for lols

Post  Ricky Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Thread for lols Zx1wes

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Ricky
    Ricky
    Boss
    Boss