Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Scythe (95)
Rage Winterchill Strategy Guide I_vote_lcapRage Winterchill Strategy Guide I_voting_barRage Winterchill Strategy Guide I_vote_rcap 
Shaerty (79)
Rage Winterchill Strategy Guide I_vote_lcapRage Winterchill Strategy Guide I_voting_barRage Winterchill Strategy Guide I_vote_rcap 
Ricky (53)
Vend (33)
Aliora (21)
destinylord (18)
Deadroe (18)
Oddball (16)
Cogline (12)
Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
No user

Rage Winterchill Strategy Guide

Go down

Rage Winterchill Strategy Guide Empty Rage Winterchill Strategy Guide

Post  Ricky Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Raid Setup
Tanks: 5
Healers: 8
DPS: 12

Buffs, Potions and Gear
No special potions are required besides the ones you use on every raid. Full damage potions for the DPS is crucial.

Boss Abilities

Rage Winterchill

HP - 4,200,000
Melee Strength - 3k on plate.

Icebolt - Shoots at a random target, dealing 4250-5750 frost damage, encasing the person in a frozen tomb, which deals 2500 damage per second, lasting a total of 4 seconds. It's an instant cast and Winterchill will target the person he fires it at for a split second before he returns to the tank.

Frost Nova - A Frost Nova spells that freezes anyone in the area it's used over, just like the Mage's Water Elemental's Frost Nova spells, immobilising people affected by it, for 6 second. It's dispellable but it's often not worth it. He won't use Death and Decay while you're frozen.

Death and Decay - A 10 second channelled spell, affecting a patch of ground, much like the Vashj Toxic Spores, dealing to each person in the area damage equal to 15% of that person's max health each second. He won't use Death and Decay while you're frozen with Frost Nova.

Frost Armor - An exact copy of the mage ability, reducing attack speed and movement.
Ricky
Ricky
Boss
Boss

https://unison.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down