Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Top posters
    Scythe (95)
    reacive grup calendar. I_vote_lcapreacive grup calendar. I_voting_barreacive grup calendar. I_vote_rcap 
    Shaerty (79)
    reacive grup calendar. I_vote_lcapreacive grup calendar. I_voting_barreacive grup calendar. I_vote_rcap 
    Ricky (53)
    Vend (33)
    Aliora (21)
    destinylord (18)
    Deadroe (18)
    Oddball (16)
    Cogline (12)
    Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
    No user

reacive grup calendar.

3 posters

Go down

reacive grup calendar. Empty reacive grup calendar.

Post  Blanjaz Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:37 pm

[b]The reason for this post is as follows.

1) - reactivate the group calendar. is easy, simple and many assurances to the guild.

2) - book of heavy cds. You will have better percentage of getting an item, which will help prevent people from other clans (which you do not know if you already have the item you are looking for) and Ninja potential.

3) - go with the guild is the most effective and fun. This gives you the opportunity to improve their development in the guild raid and learn to do things in an instance. (As you may know. causes many cases wipes followed by the lack of coordination. care and knowledge of it.)

4) - bear in mind that already is employing the method of lot raid guild.

5) - sign up in advance gives you the chance to have a good group, effective, trained and coordinated Atamante. In addition to having the place reserved.

6) - bear in mind that by scoring with his alt will highly reduce the likelihood of an item
    Well these are some of the points that I have understood for the group calendar. I hope you begin to deploy again.

The post is open for all the criticism that you have to do. Atte. Blanjaz.
    Blanjaz
    Blanjaz
    User
    User

Back to top Go down

reacive grup calendar. Empty Re: reacive grup calendar.

Post  Cogline Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:59 am

I agree. I think group calendar was a very helpful way to get people out to raids. I always found it helpful to know that something was going to start a approximately that time and I could plan to be logged on.
    Cogline
    Cogline
    User
    User

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaerty Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:51 am

Hey guys,

I intend to use the group calendar more, but the last weeks the raids I do
    haven't been that planned at all. It's always been more of a 'let's-see-what-raid-we-can-do'
    type of thing. Now that I have exams, things aren't that easy to plan.
    But since you guys ask, i'll put every raid I do in the group calendar from now on.

Shaerty
    Shaerty
    Shaerty
    Forum Admin
    Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blanjaz Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:44 pm

dowlnload. GroupCalendar_4.1b4
    link: Addons Section

Added to the addon section and updated the link. Scythe
    Blanjaz
    Blanjaz
    User
    User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down