Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Scythe (95)
Whats happening on Tru-WoW I_vote_lcapWhats happening on Tru-WoW I_voting_barWhats happening on Tru-WoW I_vote_rcap 
Shaerty (79)
Whats happening on Tru-WoW I_vote_lcapWhats happening on Tru-WoW I_voting_barWhats happening on Tru-WoW I_vote_rcap 
Ricky (53)
Vend (33)
Aliora (21)
destinylord (18)
Deadroe (18)
Oddball (16)
Cogline (12)
Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
No user

Whats happening on Tru-WoW

Go down

Whats happening on Tru-WoW Empty Whats happening on Tru-WoW

Post  Scythe Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:20 am

Ok, this is to address the doomsayers that are haunting the forums bringing this place down with their "THE SKY IS FALLING!" bullshit, yes I am looking at you Visceral, along with a few others.

1) the player numbers are dropping
Yes, we know. I have already addressed this in another post. When the merge is done we will be advertising the server. It is pointless advertising before the merge because bringing new players here and then going through a major upheaval is just a really bad idea.

2) The merge was supposed to happen ages ago
Again, yes we know. There has recently been some shake up in the dev department. We've cut loose various non-productive members (as of last week). Hackertoad is now in charge of the merge and it is his priority.

3) We want WotLK QQ
Yes, we know. I pointed out in the other thread what is happening with it and how I want it to be. I want enough quests working so that you don't have to sit there and QQ about how your tickets are going unanswered etc etc.
From my other posts - an outline of how "complete" WotLK is

From the SD2 site (the amount of *scripting* completed)
Northrend:
Borean Tundra: - 17% Complete
Crystalsong Forest: - 61% Complete
Dalaran: - 6% Complete
Dragonblight: - 44% Complete
Grizzly Hills: - 39% Complete
Howling Fjord: - 8% Complete
Hrothgar's Landing: - 100% Complete
Icecrown: - 3% Complete
Sholazar Basin: - 49% Complete
The Storm Peaks: - 39% Complete
Wintergrasp: - 1% Complete
Zul'Drak: - 21% Complete

Instances:
Gundrak - 70% Complete
Azjol-Nerub: Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom - 63% Complete
Azjol-Nerub: Azjol-Nerub - 56% Complete
Caverns of Time: The Culling of Stratholme - 33% Complete
Crusader's Coliseum: Trial of the Champion - 11% Complete
Drak'Tharon Keep - 58% Complete
The Nexus: The Nexus - 92% Complete
The Nexus: The Oculus - 52% Complete
The Violet Hold -78% Complete
Ulduar: Halls of Lightning - 92% Complete
Ulduar: Halls of Stone - 48% Complete
Utgarde Keep: Utgarde Keep - 65% Complete
Utgarde Keep: Utgarde Pinnacle - 64% Complete
Icecrown Citadel: Halls of Reflection - 12% Complete
Icecrown Citadel: Pit of Saron - 8% Complete
Icecrown Citadel: The Forge of Souls - 72% Complete

Hrothgar's landing contains around 5 quests so don't get excited my that one

That's the *REAL* state of things. Granted that is database scripting, there is some boss scripting contained within trinity core itself.

If you want the full conversation please go to http://www.tru-wow.c...lly-want-wotlk/ Our devs have been working on WotLK so our figures are better than those above, but it's still a work in progress.

so what is happening is this:

• Priority = Merge - new dev on it, should be progressing

• after merge = advertising. My plan is to hols a competition for the players to design a banner to be used on the Top100 sites. The winner will receive some credits to be used on a donation option. More details later

• Advertising for now will be as a TBC server only. This should bring more players to our TBC world so that when we open our WotLK server the TBC realm doesn't suffer too much

• WotLK server. As you can see it needs a lot of work. We will be opening it progressively (No frost emblems and T10 on launch). When we open the LK server donations for xp will be stopped until realm firsts have been attained.

Source
Scythe
Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum