Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Scythe (95)
Coming soon... I_vote_lcapComing soon... I_voting_barComing soon... I_vote_rcap 
Shaerty (79)
Ricky (53)
Vend (33)
Aliora (21)
destinylord (18)
Deadroe (18)
Oddball (16)
Cogline (12)
Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
No user

Coming soon...

Go down

Coming soon... Empty Coming soon...

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:53 pm

I'll make a comprehensive guide to both ele and enh... as much maths as I can, too.... I'll write it up sometime and then post it once it's finished.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum