Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unison Guild Site
Please Log in
Unison Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Scythe (95)
Useful Addons Thread I_vote_lcapUseful Addons Thread I_voting_barUseful Addons Thread I_vote_rcap 
Shaerty (79)
Useful Addons Thread I_vote_lcapUseful Addons Thread I_voting_barUseful Addons Thread I_vote_rcap 
Ricky (53)
Vend (33)
Aliora (21)
destinylord (18)
Deadroe (18)
Oddball (16)
Cogline (12)
Shadey (11)

Top posting users this week
No user

Useful Addons Thread

Go down

Useful Addons Thread Empty Useful Addons Thread

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:06 am

As a Warlock, I find that the most useful addons I've ever downloaded for the purpose of raiding are:

Diamond Threat Meter - Everyone needs to monitor their threat. You can soulshatter even if you don't have aggro!

DrDamage - It shows how much damage/dps/etc you'll gain from certain stat increases, and is a good way to test gear (it doesn't account for improved shadowbolt, though, so keep that in mind). It does, however, adjust based upon your stats, buffs, and the foe's debuffs.

Quartz - A casting bar that shows your casts, global cooldown, enemy casts, and, most importantly, gives your casting bar a marker for when to cast again due to latency with the server. It can really help optimize your rotation.

Back to top Go down